Architecture in Tokyo, Part 3
Have been extremely lazy to post the remainder of my photos from Japan up, even though, I have already picked the pictures I would want to unleash upon this unsuspecting world.
these are probably the final architecture-focused of the lot, and just one more set of 10 for people/goings-on, to wrap up my photographic journey in Japan this time around.
Thanks for viewing.
1) Yoyogi, Tokyo, Japan, by Kenzo Tange
2), 3) & 4) Akihabara, Haneda International Airport & Tsukuji Market.
5) & 6) Shinjuku from Tobu & Stussy Shop.
7) & 8) Ueno, under the train tracks, and barbecue place near my hostel, in Ikebukuro
9) Meiji Shrine
10) National Museum of Western Art, designed by La Corbusier.
Colored taken with the x20, black and whites by the gf3.
14 Notes/ Hide
- surroundedbyeveryday likes this
- iam-nicolebohyie likes this
- wantering-blog likes this
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- chankorita reblogged this from kailassic
- frosty-affections likes this
- senecaguns likes this
- katseyephoto likes this
- kailassic likes this
- mattroska reblogged this from rattataa
- labib360 likes this
- yunzix reblogged this from rattataa
- rattataa reblogged this from jdnphtgrphs
- jdnphtgrphs posted this